16cav Compression Cap Moulding / Making Machine
Compression Molding Machine For Caps,Cap Compression Molding Machine,Continuous Compression Moulding,plastic bottle cap machine factory,Compression Moulding Caps
Compression Molding is a well known Technology, worldwide. Today, most of the caps for soft drinks and water, are produced on Compression Molding Machines, since this process uses air compressor to provide the pressure. The pressure is much higher, stable and provides even pressure to every mould. So the caps made by this process are smoother and with a tighter structure.
the cap production is much faster and of even quality and the power consumption is also much lesser than an injection molding machine.
Caps made by compression molding have better geometrical features and are more consistent compared to the injection process and allow the user to employ a wider range of raw materials.
The machine makes soda and mineral water bottle caps from plastic granular raw material which is fed via the hopper, fluidized with high temperature, and then forms die block that is extruded from the discharge outlet of the extruder, cut with the cutting tray, uniformly distributed into each die cavity and finally mould pressed.
Continuous Compression Moulding machine for plastic cap manufacturing via the extrusion of dry-blend granulated compounds (i.e. HDPE, PP), metering, pelletting and insertion in the cavities to mould it into the final, well defined shape. Machine capacity depends heavily on compound properties and the geometry of the manufactured caps.
– Fully automatic, runner less, reducing your costs of labor and power up to 30-60%.
– 2-3 times faster than production than injection molding.
– Driven by pneumatic system, wearing of parts reduced to the minimum level.
– Key components easy to be assembled and disassembled.
– Stable gram mage and wall thickness & consistent output of caps.
– Standard components resulting in flexible interchangeability.
– Optimized design, user-friendly control panel, speed of production adjustable.
– Available in 16 – 48 cavities.
– Low Rejection Rate.
– High Finish.
– Less scrap.
Number of Cavities: 16 cavities
Min. Cap Diameter: 10mm
Max. Cap Diameter: 42mm
Min. Cap Height: 15mm
Max. Cap Height: 25mm
Production by 24 Hours: 120, 000~200,000PCS for dia. 30mm cap
Installation Power: 20 KW (50HZ)
Working Power: 15 KW