An air compressor is a device used to compress gases. The air compressor is similar to the pump structure. Most air compressors are reciprocating piston type, rotating blades or rotating screw rods. Centrifugal compressors are very large applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Types of air Compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressor
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Air storage tank
- Main function of air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- The manufacture of air gas storage tank
- applications of the beverage bottle caps
- How to accomplish plastic cap open easily in ca...