The compressor is driven directly by the motor, the crankshaft produces rotary motion, and the connecting rod causes the piston to produce reciprocating movement, which causes the cylinder volume to change. Because of the change in the cylinder pressure, through the intake valve so that air through the air filter (muffler) into the cylinder, in the compression stroke, due to the reduction of cylinder volume, compressed air through the role of exhaust valve, through the exhaust pipe, one-way valve (check valve) into the gas tanks, When the exhaust pressure reaches the rated pressure 0.7MPa, it is controlled by the pressure switch and automatically shuts down.
When the pressure of the gas tank is reduced to 0.5--0.6MPA, the pressure switch is automatically connected to start. and air compressor is to provide gas power, is the core equipment of pneumatic system, electromechanical source device of the main body, it is the primary movement (usually motor or diesel) mechanical energy into the gas pressure energy device, is compressed air pressure generator
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Air storage tank
- Main function of air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- The manufacture of air gas storage tank
- applications of the beverage bottle caps
- How to accomplish plastic cap open easily in ca...
- customized bottle cap for water and mineral wat...
- What is the difference between air-cooled and w...