Air compressor noise control mainly using muffler, anechoic tunnel and sound insulation technology three aspects:
Install muffler The main noise source is inlet and outlet, and suitable exhaust muffler should be selected. The frequency spectrum of air compressor inlet noise is low frequency characteristic, and the intake muffler should choose resistance structure or impedance compound structure with main resistance.
Air compressor exhaust gas pressure, high airflow speed, should be in the air compressor exhaust port using small hole muffler.
Setting up an anechoic tunnel The tunnel wall is made of good sound-absorbing bricks in the underground or half underground tunnels of the Anechoic tunnel. The air compressor inlet pipe and the Anechoic tunnel are connected, so that the atmosphere through the Anechoic tunnel into the air compressor.
The use of Anechoic tunnel can make the air compressor inlet noise greatly reduced, the service life is also longer than the general muffler.
Build Sound insulation cover In the air compressor inlet, exhaust port installation muffler or the setting of anechoic tunnel, airflow noise can be reduced to 80db (a), but the mechanical noise and motor noise of air compressor is still very high, so should also be in the air compressor unit on the installation of sound insulation cover. 4, Hanging space acoustic body: in Foshan Linghein Air compressor station, large and spacious plant reverberation is very heavy. If the roof of the factory is dispersed, the noise of the factory can reduce 3-10db (a) and the reverberation time decrease 5-10s
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressor
- Market development of Air compressors
- Air storage tank
- Main function of air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- The manufacture of air gas storage tank
- applications of the beverage bottle caps
- How to accomplish plastic cap open easily in ca...
- customized bottle cap for water and mineral wat...
- What is the difference between air-cooled and w...
- How does a Chiller Work?
- Cap compression molding machine is used to maki...