Storage equipment also known as storage tanks, mainly refers to the storage of gas, liquids, liquefied gases and other media equipment, in the chemical, petroleum, energy, light industry, environmental protection, pharmaceutical and food industries have been widely used, such as hydrogen storage tanks, liquefied petroleum gas tanks, oil storage tanks, liquid ammonia storage tanks. The pressure in the tank is directly affected by the temperature, and the medium is often flammable, explosive or poisonous.
The structural forms of storage tanks mainly include horizontal storage tanks, vertical tanks and spherical tanks. Reduce the airflow pulsation of the piston type air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output airflow, further precipitate and separate the moisture and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of sufficient gas.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressor
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- The manufacture of air gas storage tank
- applications of the beverage bottle caps
- How to accomplish plastic cap open easily in ca...
- customized bottle cap for water and mineral wat...
- What is the difference between air-cooled and w...
- How does a Chiller Work?
- Cap compression molding machine is used to maki...
- plastic cap compression machine
- full automatic hydraulic plastic cap compressio...