China's air compressor industry, the market size is more than 8% growth, 2010-2011 growth rate of even more than 28%, the market size expansion rapidly. However, in such a large market, for a long time in the past, the majority of foreign-funded enterprises to grasp the market.
According to the prospective network data, 2009, China's air compressor industry a total of nearly 400 production enterprises, of which the number of domestic enterprises close to 90%, to achieve total sales revenue of about 6 billion yuan, accounting for the entire industry 40%; The number of foreign enterprises close to 10%, achieve total sales revenue of about 9 billion yuan, accounting for the entire industry 60%. However, domestic enterprises continue to strengthen technological innovation, the industry's leading domestic enterprises, such as the mountain stake in the technology to forge ahead, the company's product performance reached international level, in the foreign-dominated high-end market has been achieved. With the continuous improvement of product performance and the continuous upgrading of technology, the market share of domestic enterprises is also increasing year by years. Take screw air compressor For example, 2009-2011, screw air compressor sales from 14,800 value Added 32,800, the annual composite growth rate of 48.87%, the market share from 2009 to 14.1% increase to 19.4% Sales from 800 units to 20100 units, with market share rising from 0.8% to 11.9% and developing very rapidly
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressor
- Control principle of air compressor
- Air storage tank
- Main function of air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- The manufacture of air gas storage tank
- applications of the beverage bottle caps
- How to accomplish plastic cap open easily in ca...
- customized bottle cap for water and mineral wat...
- What is the difference between air-cooled and w...
- How does a Chiller Work?