What is the difference between air-cooled and water-cooled chillers
An air-cooled chiller has a condenser that is cooled by the environment air. The air-cooled chillers are preferred for small or medium installations but lately the quality improvement in their structure, allows the usage, in modular type, for large installations also. An air-cooled chiller is preferred especially in cases that there is not enough water or the water is very expensive. The water-cooled chillers have water cooled condenser connected with cooling tower and are usually preferred for medium and large installations where there is sufficiency of water. In addition, they are also preferred in cases that is demanded constant performance of the system, independently of the ambient temperature (industrial air conditioning, air conditioning of digital systems etc), because the capacity of the water-cooled chillers are not affected by the ambient temperature fluctuations.
★ How you can reach me?
a) email : firstname.lastname@example.org
b) wechat: 008613736667701
Wish be your friends.^^
Compression Molding Machine For Caps,Cap Compression Molding Machine,Continuous Compression Moulding,plastic bottle cap machine factory,Compression Moulding Caps
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ventilation mode of air cooler
- Classification and characteristics of air cooler
- Air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressor
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Air storage tank
- Main function of air storage tank
- Application of air storage tank Pan Wai
- How does a Chiller Work?
- Cap compression molding machine is used to maki...
- plastic cap compression machine
- full automatic hydraulic plastic cap compressio...
- Plastic Bottle Cap Compression Molding Machine
- Gallon PET Preforms