Why compression is the best choice for cap?
Low melting temperature, means energy saving and low cap cost.
No injection point, means better .
1.Low heating temperature,less shrinkage
In cap compression moulding technology, plasticization temperature only requires 180℃. On the one hand, energy saves in heating and cooling process.On the other hand, less shrinkage rate of the final plastic caps.
Without hot runner, thus, don’t need to clean chamber while color changeover of caps. This is the obvious advantages of CCM compared with IMM.
3.Easy mould discharge
Heavy crane is needless. The discharge of Compression cap mold only use man-tools.
4.Easy color changeover
Without hot runner, thus, there is less scrap material waste.
- Chinaplas Exhibition In Shanghai
- Indian Customer Come To Inspect Kaipu Cap Machine
- R&D And Laboratory
- What Is Cap Molding Machine
- Cap Compression Molding Machine
- Plastic Cap Making Machine
- High-Speed Plastic Cap Compression Molding Machine
- Why Continuous Compression Moulding Is The Best...
- Our Advantages For Cap Machine
- Cap Mould Innovative Features
- Compression Molding Machines
- Rotary Cap Compression Molding Machine
- Plastic Cap Compression Moulding Machine
- 36 Cavity High Pressure And High Speed Continuo...
- Plastic Bottle Cap Compression Molding Machine
- Cap Compression Vs. Injection Machine
- Automated Capping Machines
- 24cavities Cap Compression Machine Production L...
- 24cavity Cap Compression Machine Good Price
- Cost Analysis Of 2925 Bottle Caps